Your Child’s Personal GPS Locator
Amber Alert GPS, a world leader in child tracking and family safety, has developed the ultimate child safety device – our Amber Alert GPS V3! It’s small, easy to conceal and reports a location every 5 minutes. You always know exactly where your child is.
The Amber Alert GPS V3 comes equipped with an SOS button. If your child needs help they are only a button away. With the use of our “mom-friendly” tracking portal, you can set zones around your home, school, or anywhere you like and receive alerts when they enter or exit a zone. You can also check the history of the device to see where it’s been.
1. GSM Module: Telit GE865 Quad band – FCC certified.
2. GPS: MTK 14 Channel
3. Size: 1.94″ x 1.94″ x .94″
4. Weight: 1.25 oz/40gm includes standard battery
5. Battery: Lithium Ion 650mAh, expandable to 1100 mAh.
6. 3D G Sensor Motion Detector
7. External Power Supply: micro USB charger
8. Operating and Storage temp: -10C to +60C
9. Material: High impact ABS or ABS/PC with In Mold Decorated display.
10. Antenna: quad band internal GSM patch and active GPS
11. Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
12. Certification: Unit designed to meet ALT Environmental, PTCRB, SAR, FCC and AT&T certification.
ZTE Optik Android Honeycomb tablet
Next month ZTE will release Optik device – its new tablet computer running on Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system. The tablet is based on 1.2GHz dual-core processor and is equipped with 7-inch touchscreen with 1280x800px resolution, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 5MP camera, 2MP camera for video calls, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, 4000mAh battery.
PathAway GPS Express Edition v5.61.04.01 Apk App
Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
Overview: Outdoor GPS Navigation, Tracking, and Mapping app for recreational or pro use.
Powerful and versatile GPS application for any outdoor recreational or professional use. Record tracks, capture points, create and follow routes, navigate with online, cached, or custom imported maps. The Express Edition is a fully customizable navigation and mapping solution with support for customized PathAway maps. Use the PathAway tools to create and calibrate your own layered maps. Any digitized map can be turned into a moving map navigational chart. PathAway maps can also be created or acquired from third-party sources. Visit http://pathAway.com for links to PathAway map sources.
PathAway’s powerful feature-set makes it useful for backcounty and outdoor adventure or any off-road GPS activity such as aviation, boating, off-road driving, hiking, cycling, touring, Geocaching, rally racing, motorcycle touring, running and athletic training, ballooning, fishing, hunting, paragliding, mountain climbing, ultra-light flying, canoeing, snowmobiling, scuba diving, outdoor education, mapping/GIS, mining, military training, surveying, site inspection, telematics, field data collection, search and rescue, or any application where location is important.
- Tried and tested software base developed with user feedback over the last 10 years on many different mobile device platforms;
- Use online maps from Google maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap (Topo), USGS Topos and aerials, FAA USA Aviation charts, ArcGIS World and USA Topographic, Natural Resources Canada topographic maps;
- Maps are downloaded on-the-fly as you travel;
- Maps are cached for off-line use when connectivity is not available;
- Import and use customized PathAway maps created using PathAway Map Creation Tools or 3rd party Mapping Applications;
- perform extensive GPS track logging limited only by system memory;
- track in the background while using other applications or with the device locked.
- Pause and continue track timer for precision timing;
- One touch “BackTrack” feature to find your way home after recording your way out;
- Manage and Edit Track logs and track points;
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo from gallery or camera;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points by creating multiple Points Databases;
- Navigate using point-to-point or multi-point routes;
- Create navigational routes simply be tapping on the map to add or insert route points;
- Proximity to point and off-track Alarms;
- Auto Rotate maps to direction of travel
- Uses build-in magnetic compass for slow speed directional location. Great for Geocaching when you’re trying to pin-point a cache..
- View navigational information on a customizable dashboard;
- Map View or Compass and Info Views;
- Multiple coordinate grid and datum display including lat/long, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, MGA, GGRS87, Warschauer, Localized Grids for Austria, Germany, Quebec, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel.
- Import/Export GPX, KML, KMZ, and PathAway delimited files.
Version 5.61.04.01 – Feb 17 2012
- Added New Zealand Transverse Mercator 2000 (NZTM2000) Grid Coordinate System
- Added: New German localizations
- Added: “Take Picture” to point context menu.
GTrek II GPS Data Recorder
These days we’re using GPS tracking more and more. Whether it’s on a Sat Nav or a smartphone, we can always find out where we are and where we’re going. But what about where we’ve been? That’s where the GTrek II GPS Data Recorder comes in.
Why would we need to know where we’ve been? Well, runners and cyclists have already begun to use this kind of data as a vital part of their training. But it’s handy for logging any long journey – whether it’s a ramble in the countryside or a round-the-world trip. Now you can share your interesting trips with friends, show the way to local points of interest, or just log your day to day life.
Sync with Google Earth
But if all this sounds a bit creepy, don’t worry. You can easily switch the GTrek II off. When you’re ready to begin your trip just switch the GTrek II to “Log” mode and it’ll begin recording data. There’s no screen or any feedback beyond a single flashing orange LED to show it’s working. So the battery will last an enormous 25 hours. Unlike many similar gadgets, the GTrek II doesn’t broadcast any signal. So you can use it safely on aeroplanes and even track your movements across the continents.
When you get home, plug the device into your PC and upload your journey data. It’ll automatically show your where you’ve been using Google Maps or Google Earth; and give you an accurate readout of the distance you’ve covered, speeds and altitudes. For a real treat you can even use Google Earth’s free software to watch a 3D replay of your trip in real time. This is particularly satisfying if you’ve used the GTrek II to log your day at Alton Towers. “Arms in the air, everybody… weeeeeee!”
Although it won’t take photos itself, you can easily synchronise the clock on your digital camera with the GTrek II’s internal clock. This way it’ll know exactly where you were when each shot was taken, and update your route information with your pictures – a far more exciting way to show off your holiday snaps.
GPS data-logger records where you’ve been
Fully automatic. Just switch it on and put it in your pocket or bag
Connect to a PC and export the data into Google Maps or Google Earth. View your route data, speeds and altitudes
Battery lasts around 25 hours
Geotag the digital photos taken on your route
Perfect for mapping hikes, runs, ski routes, bike rides and long journeys
GPS Chip: MTK
Frequency: L1,1575.42 MHZ
C/A Code: 1.023MHz chip rate
Channels: 66 CH for tracking
Antenna: Built‐in patch antenna with LNA
Cold Start: 35 sec, average
Warm Start: 34 sec, average
Hot Start: 1.5 sec, average
Battery: Li‐Ion (re‐chargable 1000mAH)
Charging time: 3hrs (Typical full charge)
Operation Time: 26hrs
Power Charge: Mini USB (optional mains charger)
Operating: ‐10°C to +60°C
Storage: ‐20°C to +60°C
Charging: 0°C to +40°C
Relative Humidity: 5% to 90% non‐condensing
Accuracy (none DGPS)
Without aid: 3.0m 2D‐RMS
DGPS: 2.5m, 2D‐RMS
Without aid: 0.1m/s
Sensitivity ‐165dBm (tracking)
Bluetooth: version 1.2 compliant
Output: Power Class2 (10 meter in free space)
Frequency: 2.4 to 2.4835GHz
NMEA‐0183 (V3.01) ‐ GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC (default)
Data bit: 8, stop bit:1 (Default)
Baud Rate 115,200
Measures approximately 7.2cm(H) x 4.7cm(W) x 2cm(D)
Weighs approximately 64g
Garmin Portable Friction Mount – Frustration Free Packaging
Ships in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging Four-arm shape conforms to your dashboard Attachment arm connects directly to your GPS Compatible with nvi series GPS navigators and StreetPilot C5XX series One-year limited warranty Amazon Product Description
Garmin and Amazon.com have teamed up to offer this item in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging, a recyclable, easy-to-open alternative to traditional packaging. Products in Frustration-Free Packaging are exactly the same–we’ve just streamlined the packaging. A Frustration-Free Package comes without wire ties, hard plastic “clamshell” casings, and plastic bindings.
It’s designed to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife and will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging. This item ships in its own box, without the need for an additional shipping box. Learn more about Frustration-Free Packaging.
Keep your nüvi in place with this portable friction mount. It’ll keep everything in plain sight when you need it and out of the way when you don’t. The arm attachment connects directly to your GPS device, and once you’ve adjusted it to your liking, locks into place. Avoid the “wing around the windshield” syndrome that accompanies windshield mounts.
Perfect for locales where window-mounting is prohibited or those who simply prefer a quick way to mount/unmount their nüvi/StreetPilot device.
Compatible Garmin Models
@. aera 500, 510, 550, 560
@. nüvi 1200, 1250, 1260T, 1300, 1350, 1350T, 1370T, 1390T, 1450, 1490T, 1690, 200, 200W, 205, 205W, 250, 250W, 255, 255W, @. 260, 260W, 265T, 265WT, 270, 275T, 285WT, 350, 360, 370, 465T, 500, 5000, 550, 600, 610, 650, 660, 670, 680, 750, 755T, 760, 765T, 770, 775T, 780, 785T, 850, 855, 880, 885T
@. StreetPilot c510, c530, c550, c580, i2, i3, i5
@. zūmo 660
What’s in the Box
Dashboard mount, arm attachment, and owner’s manual